Deep Freeze is the standard in bulletproof disk protection
Deep Freeze instantly protects and preserves baseline computer configurations. No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation, simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state - right down to the last byte. Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely. The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs.
While Deep Freeze provides bulletproof protection, its non-restrictive approach also improves user productivity and satisfaction. Placing no restrictions on a user's ability to access all system resources, users avoid the frustration of downtime due to software conflicts, operating system corruption, virus attacks, and many other problems. Users are always assured of computers that are consistently operable and available.
Deep Freeze is currently available in two editions for Windows, each with different features and capabilities to suit the needs of any environment... Mac OS X and Windows Server editions are available and we are currently gathering market interest in a Linux edition.
Deep Freeze Standard is changing the way IT Professionals protect small multi-user environments. Simple, robust, and cost effective Deep Freeze Standard is ideal for computing environments with 10 or less workstations.
- Guarantees 100% workstation recovery on restart
- Provides password protection and complete security
- Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
- Protects CMOS
- Protects master boot record
Integration and Compatibility
- Supports multiple hard drives and partitions
- Supports multi-boot environments
- Compatible with Fast User Switching
- Supports SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
- Offers single install for Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista
- Compatible with FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
- Localized in five languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese
- Offers silent install option for rapid network deployment
- Provides option to deploy on multiple workstations as part of a master image
Building on the power of Deep Freeze Standard, Deep Freeze Enterprise offers centralized deployment and enhanced flexibility options for customizable management of large computing environments.
Security and Control
- Encrypt the Configuration Administrator with a unique and secure Customization Code
- Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
- Generate encrypted One Time or One Day Passwords
- Disable keyboard and mouse during maintenance periods
- Create customized installation files using the Configuration Administrator
- Pre-select Frozen Drives and selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives
- Schedule automatic Restart/Shutdown times
- Schedule Idle Shutdowns after a preset length of time that the workstation has been inactive
- Schedule Thawed Maintenance periods to perform Windows updates or run a custom batch file to update your antivirus definitions through Internet or SUS/WSUS server
- Create a virtual partition on a workstation that can be used to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes
- Specify the size and file system of the ThawSpace (up to 100GB using NTFS)
- Specify whether Deep Freeze icons will appear in the system tray with Stealth Mode
- Remotely manage Deep Freeze installations with Command Line Control
- Use Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility (DFC) to manage Deep Freeze deployment remotely via command line interface
- Integrate Deep Freeze protection into any Desktop Management Solution capable of executing command line control
- Manage Deep Freeze protection through LANDesk's native console with Deep Freeze plug-in for LANDesk
The Deep Freeze Enterprise Console allows administrators to install, control, and manage Deep Freeze workstations from a single remote location, and hundreds or thousands of workstations can be protected across a distributed LAN, WAN or over the Internet.
Deep Freeze’s reboot-to-restore concept significantly lowers Total Cost of Ownership for technology assets because of a vast reduction in time and cost spent maintaining and rebuilding machines. Deep Freeze workstations can be easily controlled and configured via the GUI Enterprise Console, and require no maintenance or definition file updates.
- Schedule restart, shutdown, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw and Thaw Locked tasks dynamically to take place once or on a regular basis
- Change maintenance and restart/shutdown schedules on the fly
- Power-on workstations using Wake-on-LAN technology
- Use Workstation Seed for workstation communication and installation
- Manage workstations easily with User Defined Groups
- Quickly populate multiple groups or sub-groups with smart automatic filters or import groups from Active Directory
- Update all pre-existing installation files automatically
- Invoke system maintenance on demand with "Thaw Locked" mode
Expanded Network Options
- Communicate with workstations over a LAN, WAN, or combination
- Set a custom port number for use with the Enterprise Console
- Create Remote and Multiple Consoles with the Deep Freeze Server Service Manager
- Preset passwords with activation and expiration dates
- Send instant messages to the workstations notifying users of upcoming events
- Check for software updates and upgrade Deep Freeze installations on demand with the most recent releases
Powerful and secure, Deep Freeze is a robust software solution that offers protection and security for all computing environments. For more information, contact Indiana Digital Corporation!